Will wonders never cease?! I was having a kind of crappy day when I got an email notification that thewindykitchen nominated my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much!!! I’m really honored and excited to be making so many wonderful foodie and fitness friends through this blog!! Here’s to many more.
In keeping with the rules of the award, here are 7 random facts about me and 15 other bloggers who I nominate for this award:
- I love cheese- except gorgonzola.
- I am ridiculously afraid of clowns. I blame it on watching Stephen King’s “It” at waaay too young an age.
- I want to write a book someday, but I’m still deciding on a pen name to protect my identity. Suggestions welcome! lol
- When I was 12 years old, I sang “Wind Beneath My Wings” in front of over 400 people.
- I unknowingly insulted David Dinkins (former mayor of New York). To his face.
- There is a small villa hotel in Guadeloupe called Hôtel Caraibes Bonheur that sits on a hill and has the absolute best French croissants. On doit y aller.
- I want to conquer healthy pastry and soul/cultural foods. This is my mission and I choose to accept it!
Here are 15 bloggers who inspire and interest me with their work!
Passport Addict (started by one of my besties who encouraged me to start my blog!)
Running for HHT
Fitness, Fashion & Frank Talk
Muscle Up Gluten & Dairy Free
Soul Food for Thought
Food To Glow
Thank God I’m Natural