I know it’s been a while since I posted -who knew that a busy full-time job, 2013 wedding planning and blogging would be
too much a lot to do at once? 😮 But fear not CFC fans! I’ve been working behind the scenes on a new exciting giveaway prompted by your Facebook responses!!
You spoke on the ChicFitChef Facebook page and I heard you loud and clear!! You use protein powders for post-workout recovery and/or quick protein, so I wanted to get you some free stuff! CFC has secured three (3) containers of EAS Sports Nutrition Recovery Protein Powder for this giveaway, so there will be THREE LUCKY WINNERS!! (Shipping of the powder is only available within the 50 United States.)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GIVEAWAY YOU MUST:
- “Like” the ChicFitChef Facebook page;
- Subscribe to CFC via email (hit “Follow” in the lower right corner of your screen); and
- Leave a comment with why you whey and which flavor you want!
- The containers are the 1.8lb-size (as pictured above) and there are three (3) flavors available in the giveaway: two (2) chocolate and one (1) vanilla.
- The ingredients in EAS Recovery Protein are listed on the label as: (i) Whey Protein Concentrate (Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Lecithin), (ii) Corn Maltodextrin, Isomaltulose, (iii) Waxy Maize Starch-Modified, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), (iv) Calcium Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate, (v) Natural and Artificial Flavor, (vi) Salt, (vii) Acesulfame Potassium and (viii) Sucralose.
- One serving size of the powder is equivalent to 70grams and each serving contains 260 calories, 20 calories from fat, 180 milligrams of sodium and 41 grams of carbohydrates.
- There’s more product info & some cool recipes for powder here: EAS Recovery Protein Powder (More Info & Recipes)!
- I haven’t tried this powder so this isn’t an endorsement; I’m just trying to get some free products out to you guys! If anyone has tried EAS Recovery Protein Powder and wants to voice their opinion on the blog- feel free!
THE GIVEAWAY CLOSES ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd SO ENTER NOW!!
Good luck guys & whey to go!! 😉
P.S. If there are other health-related or fitness product giveaways that you’d like to see on CFC, then please let me know by commenting on the Facebook page or leaving a comment here!