It’s been over three years since I’ve done the Shaun-T Insanity program, but recently I started doing the workouts again as part of an InsaniT25 hybrid Challenge Group (look out for the review of my experience 😉 )!
As I burned it out to power jumps and push up jacks I thought “
OMG I’m exhausted!” “I wonder if there are people out there who have Insanity but didn’t ever finish? I would love to workout with and provide accountability to some Insanity Drop-Outs!!” I posted the idea on the CFC Facebook page and got a HUGE response!!
So the question is: are you insane enough to try again? 😉
Because this group will be for people who tried but gave up on Insanity, there will be some pretty STRICT rules:
Who can join?
Anyone who has ever wanted to finish the Insanity program! Must be self-motivated and positive though!
What is an “Accountability Group”?
The Insanity Accountability Group will be an online Facebook community of people who own, but have never completed Insanity and need accountability to finally finish! As your coach I will provide structure & some discipline to make sure you cross the finish line!!!
Why should I do it?
Because you paid good money for the set and should get results! Plus you get structure, a coach, and group motivation to finish this time!
When will it start?
February 9, 2014 (EXPECTED)
How do I join?
ON OR BEFORE JANUARY 31ST:
1. If you already have the set, you must email Beachbody and tell them that I am your new coach (Email: email@example.com and give them my Coach ID#: 294487).
(If you are a newbie that wants to try Insanity for the first time, you must buy the set on my coaching site here to join this group.)
2. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can sign you up to the Facebook group!
Any other requirements I should know?
1. You must be willing to respond into the group DAILY with where you are in the workout schedule! Failure to respond can mean removal from the group!!
2. You must be open to being assigned an “Accountability Buddy” (or join with your buddy!) who will keep you honest.
3. Lastly, you must be willing to change your diet for the 60 days of the program and be open to learning more about Shakeology, the Beachbody meal replacement drink (not a protein shake) that has helped me lose weight. An open mind is all I ask for!
(If you need a reminder of what Insanity is like, check out my weekly reviews here).
The expected start date will be February 9th, so dust off that Insanity set, email in and get ready for the best body you’ve ever had by spring!!!